Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Friend Birthday Party♪










Yesterday, I went to my friend birthday party^^ Her name is Erina who is taking ESL course in Northern Lights College, and also my classmate. She has been staying here almost for a month.She'll go back Japan on December....I'm going to miss her though.




Most of the ESL students went there, and they enjoyed her party. I also enjoyed the party^^ Her host parents prepaered 2 birthday cakes!!! They are really taking care of her^^ I envy her^^



After we eating, we played game which can play an electric guitar, drum and sing a songs! I have played this game before though, other friends and I really enjoy with it!




Birthday Party finished around 9:30, then her hostmother took us home. First, we went to the Northern Lights College because there are some friends who live in the dorm. Then we said good bye to friends, and we were going to other friends house. The next moment three of moose came into my view. At the time it was darkness, I couldn't see clearly. However it seemed to me that they are family. I'm glad to see them!

No comments: