Saturday, December 6, 2008

♡♥♡♥Christmas Potluck Party♡♥♡♥







Hi, long time no see you guys! Recently, we can see a lot of nice houses which dressed with Christmas decorations in Fort St. John. One of the houses is the best of decorating. That is this picture! Really fabulous eh? Actually, I’ve almost never seen that kind of houses in Japan, so I’m really surprised.


December 5 we had a Christmas Potluck Party at Northern Lights College. Potluck is very popular in Canada. Potluck means; to have a meal at someone’s home in which you eat whatever they have available, rather than food which has been specially bought for the occasion. Almost 50 people came and brought some food at that day. We had a great time with international food, Columbian dance that Colombian students showed us, presentation about the Peace River that Viviana made, and gift exchanging. During the party, there was full of joy and laugh. It was really nice party. I got a really cute cup at the gift exchange. I like it, then now the cup is my best friend~^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotcha!!!..kk
and thank u very much.
im really lookin forward to seeing u again. maybe in disney land or anywhere..kk

and good luck!!!

Chiharu Ishii said...

to Yu
Thank you, thank you for your comment!!!!
I really happy to see the new comment on my new blog!!

When you come to the Disney Land, please tel me~!! I'll show up in front of you^^(with magic^^)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my blog.
see ya~!!