Thursday, December 25, 2008

☆☆☆Merry Christmas☆☆☆

I haven't written my blog recently anyway.......sorry about that.


However, 24visiters from 13 different cities came and saw my blog♪ I'm very glad you to visit my blog! Thank you very much!!





By the way......
★★MERRY CHRISTMAS★★★


This year Christmas, my dream came true! My dream is to spend Christmas with snow....I mean, white Christmas☆ Finally, I could see the Christmas with snow.


I got some Christmas gifts. My hostfamily gave me cosmetics with lovely box. My hostsister gave me a yellow stole, that is very beautiful! My boyfriend gave me a necklace. This necklace made from real gold!!(10K) I was really surprised and happy^^ I gave him a belt. He seemed to me happy. I rearised that he has only one belt, after I gave it to him.


On Christmas eve, I went to the Church. It was the first time to go to the Church on Christmas! We sang a song, and pray for God, and so on. I felt full of joy and happiness.

Tomorrow is Boxing Day! I'm going to go downtown, and buy some coats and some warm clothes. I'm really looking forward to go shopping^^ If I live in big city or something, I could buy a lot of stuff though......^^;

Anyhow, Merry Christmas! Happy Holiday~!


No comments: